Thursday, August 2, 2007

Book Review (Fiction): THR3E by TED DEKkER


Once you've started reading this book you don't want to stop reading even if it's 3 in the morning! Near-excellent book. Why near-excellent? First let me list it's excellency: rivetingly fast-paced, suspense on every page, use of "regular" words (so I can concentrate on the story and not thumb through the dictionary), and a few good twists and turns. The not-so-excellent side of the book is its final twist; it lacked enough punch to throw me to the ground. Maybe I've seen too many psycho-thriller movies to be really surprised with the novel's closure. But all in all, THR3E is a worthwhile read. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Gypsy said...

Cool!!! Bro! Enjoyed that review..but you ALMOST spoiled the ending ;) Anyway, happy blogging and welcome to the blogging world!

Wdoodle said...

did I almost spoil it? Oops. hehehe